It is normal for Titanium to acquire everyday small scuffs from general wear and these will be particularly visible in a new ring. However, this is normal, and over time the ring will develop an overall smooth veneer. Nevertheless, having bought your spectacular ring, you’ll want it to last a lifetime - we have therefore put together some recommendations to ensure the longevity of your prized possession:
- Taking it off – occasionally it is recommended to take your ring off, particularly when it could get damaged or lost. This could include playing sports, gardening, using machinery, cooking or when cleaning using certain chemicals.
- Minor scratches can be removed using a cream metal polish such as Flitz, applied with a soft cloth.
- Avoid chlorine as this chemical, found in swimming pools and Jacuzzis, can damage gold, silver and platinum inlays.
- Satin finished rings can be polished using a fine nylon pad. Do not rub over anodized color surfaces as it could damage the color.
- To keep gem stones set in rings clean, use half and half solution of water and household ammonia in a cup. Soak the ring for 15 minutes and dry on tissue paper (or use a brand name liquid jewelry cleaner).
- Daily life can lead to the color fading in anodized rings. To clean, soak in a bowl of liquid dish detergent for a few minutes. Do not scrub or rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Keep it free from sunscreen, perfume and lotions – over time these can damage the colors of the metals or stone on your ring.
- Don’t swim in the ocean – cool water can shrink your fingers and you risk losing your ring at the bottom of the ocean forever.
- Keep it clean – many jewelers with do this for free, so take advantage of a professional service. Avoid using any harsh chemicals which could damage the luster of your ring. Rings can be cleaned at home using liquid dish soap to remove dirt and grease with a soft towel to dry.
- Insure your ring – you never know; accidents can happen.
Our buyer's feeback
"I called today with an issue of misplaced order, as I received the product, but the design was slightly different. Even though I didn’t care about design much, still I was concern about the product I paid for. I called the company immediately, and my call was answered by Jen who went out of her way to assist me. She arranged the call back promptly and found way to arrange the original product back to me. At first I was doubtful but later I found out about the management and their professional approach for handling misplaced items, I was much relieved and finally got the product I actually order. I would highly recommend Jringstudio for their product quality and management."
- Mark Robinson, Los Angeles
"I would like to congratulate Jringstudio for the customized ring. I received it yesterday and it is indeed a beautiful looking ring and fits perfectly to my sister. I could not ask for a better gift for my sister’s birthday. Thank you again Jringstudio”.